JWT Secures New Partner for Jet Fuel and Jp54 Trading in Europe
New Traders Team up with JWT Corp for JP54 and Jet A1
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOB CI-DIP AND PAY (ROTTERDAM)
1. (A) Buyer receives and accepts FCO/SCO.
(B) Buyer submits ICPO & Bank fund allocation letter OR POF to cover the cost of the product.
2. Seller Releases Commercial Invoice with Storage Logistics info of the product in tank.
3. Buyer fills & signs the CI with all information required.
4. Seller proceeds in releasing via BANK TO BANK
A) DTA UNCONDITIONAL for SGS.
B) Lab Q&Q Analytical Report
C) Authorization to inject and collect.
D) Commitment and Guarantee Assurance Letter to supply
5. Buyer effect DIP and PAY to enable seller release TITTLE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and all other export documents.
6. Seller pays Commissions and possible Rolls and Extension.
PLEASE NOTE: Sellers CI will carry Logistics Details as well as tank number and contact Information